Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Baby + Husband + two bedroom apartment= No space


Okay.  So I'm just slightly OCD about making things appear organized.  Notice I said "appear" organized.  Pre-baby I would have left the "appear" out of the sentence, but having a baby has forced me to re-think how I organize.  

We live in a 2 bedroom townhouse/apartment and when we first moved in we thought it was so spacious!  Then we started to prepare for Irelynn to join us and I realized, we had no space left!
One of the smallest places in our home is, the kitchen.  Everything fits perfectly in it's place, but there was not one drawer, shelf, cabinet left for all the things Irelynn was going to need.

So this is my solution:
A bathroom wall cabinet from Target (my favorite store every)


I put this cabinet together by myself one night while the hubby was working.  This cabinet was super affordable, easy to assemble and perfect to fit on a small space on the wall.  It was perfect for hold all the baby stuff I needed it to.

Here is the finished product with all miss Irelynn's baby gear:


Feeding supplies

Bibs & Burp Cloths

I love this set up and it works perfect for us!
Here is a link for the one I purchased
Bathroom Wall Cabinet

What products have you found, to help keep you organized?



No comments:

Post a Comment