Friday, April 5, 2013

Pizza Rollers. Yum Yum

Pizza Rollers... Yummm!

I love crescent rolls!  They are so delicious and easy, not to mention you can make so many things with them!  Before the whole pizza rolls made from crescents hit pintrest, my sister in-law taught me this recipe and I've used it many of times for quick snacks and party food!

So here is my twist on Pizza Rollers
 What you need:
1 bag of Mozzarella Cheese ( you won't use the whole thing)
1 Can of Crescent Rolls (Original, Buttery & Flaky, whatever)
About 25 pepperonis (depending on how much you like them)
 
Add 3 or 4 pepperoni to your liking


Sprinkle with cheese.  This is also a preference thing.  I found if you add too much, they turn out a little doughy.


Place on baking sheet.  I use parchment paper, to avoid a messy clean up! Cook at 350 for 12-15 minutes, depending on your oven.

And enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment